Laser Engraving Growlers
- Growlers or Stainless Steel Bottles
- CerMark (call our team on 1300 20 15 10 to order)
- Laser engraver (we suggest a CO2 laser such as any from the Epilog range)
- Graphic design software (we run CorelDraw classes throughout the year)
Step 1: Prepare Design Files
- Download the engraving files and adjust the artwork accordingly. Depending on the size of your bottle, you may need to change the dimensions of the design to fit properly. Alternatively, create your own unique design!
Step 2: Prepare Bottle
- Coat your growler with CerMark and let dry. If you have a fiber laser, you can skip the pre-treating step, as these systems were designed for bare-metal marking. Just be sure to check your fiber laser user manual for recommended settings for your particular metal.
Step 3: Setup Rotary
- Now it's time to set up the rotary. To insert the rotary, lower your engraving table, remove the vector or engraving table, and power off your machine. Plug in your rotary attachment and then restart the laser. The laser head will relocate to a new home position for the rotary.
- We can assist you in setting up your design at our Alfex Laser University open days in Melbourne and Brisbane, too!
Step 4: Run the job!
- Once you've customized your graphics, send the job to the laser and press GO! The laser bonds the marking agent to the metal and you're left with a permanent design. Once engraved, remove the remaining bonding agent with a wet cloth and that's all there is to it! Watch our video tutorial to see how your marks and cuts should turn out...